Posts of ITI Trainee, Security Guard, etc in NCL Singrauli : Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) Singrauli has Posted an notification for the Posts of ITI Trainee & Security guard posts.
View Detail
Total Number of Vacancies: 2602
Name of the Posts:
- Jr.Pharmacist Gr.C: 01 post
- Accountant Gr .A: 04 posts
- Staff Nurse Gr.C: 03 posts
- Jr. Overman, Grade-C: 38 posts
- Mining Sirdar, Grade-C: 24 posts
- Dy. Mine Surveyor, Grade-C: 10 posts
- Jr. Stenographer (OL)-Rajbhasha, Gr. C: 01 post
- Jr. Stenographer (English), Gr. C: 03 posts
- Tech. Radiographer, Gr.C: 01 post
- ITI Auto Electrician Trainee, Cat II: 10 posts
- ITI Electrician Trainee, Cat III: 45 posts
- ITI Diesel Mechanic Trainee, Cat II: 45 posts
- ITI Motor Mechanic Trainee, Cat III: 17 posts
- ITI Welder Trainee, Cat II: 14 posts
- Astt Security Sub Inspector, Gr. D: 14 posts
- Security Guard, Gr. G: 61 posts
- Staff Nurse, Grade-C: 05 posts
- Jr. Overman, Grade-C: 20 posts
- Mining Sirdar, Grade-C: 15 posts
- Dy. Mine Surveyor, Grade-C: 08 posts
- Jr. Stenographer (OL)-Rajbhasha, Gr. C: 10 posts
- Jr. Stenographer (English), Gr. C: 15 posts
- Tech. Radiographer /MRI Tech (Tr.), Gr.C: 02 posts
- ITI Electrician Trainee, Cat III: 70 posts
- ITI Fitter Trainee, Cat III: 130 posts
- ITI Welder Trainee, Cat II: 15 posts
- HEMM Operator Trainee, Cat II: 242 posts
- Asst. Foreman (Tr.), Mechanical, Gr. C: 15 posts
- Asst. Foreman (Tr.), Electrical, Gr. C: 10 posts
- Astt Security Sub Inspector, Gr. D: 160 posts
- Security Guard, Gr. G: 1594 posts
Eligibility Criteria:
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age limit is not similar to all posts. Age relaxation is applicable and it will be calculated as on 28-02-2014.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must have passed Intermediate/ 10+2 plus ‘A’ Grade Nursing Diploma for Junior Nurse post, Diploma in Mining Engineering of 3 years duration. View Notification For full Details .
How to Apply: Apply online on its official website at www.ncl.gov.in before 24th March 2014.
Post Box No. 2508, Karol Bagh Post Office, New Delhi- 110005
Last Date : 13-03-2014.
More Details: Read official Notification below.
Click here for Official Notification .
Click here to Apply Online.

thanks for posting
ReplyDeleteYou want to know to know any ITI Trainee private security guard institute .I will provide you like that security guard.
ReplyDeleteYou make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. https://seosingapore-589.tumblr.com/post/662564815135555584/security-guard-agency
ReplyDeleteNice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I’m impressed! Extremely useful info specially the last part I care for such information a lot. I was seeking this certain info for a long time. Thank you and good luck. security company in singapore
ReplyDeleteIt proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commentators here! check more details here about guard agency
ReplyDeleteNice blog, I will keep visiting this blog very often. Prince Security Service
ReplyDeleteThis is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work security company in cambodia
ReplyDelete